New from Monday April 4th, 2022
- 5 euros for a standard ticket
- 3 euros per person for groups of 15 people and up and for students
- Free up to the age of 18, accompanying wheelchair users, ICOM-members, Antwerp City Pass, holders of an A-kaart
Free for everyone during
- Religious ceremonies
- Catholic holidays: Easter, Our Lord ascension, Pentecost, Assumption of the Virgin Mary (15th of August), All Saints Day and Christmas.
- The first Tuesday of each month
- Cultural events in which Saint Paul participate: Slow Art Day, Erfgoeddag, Museumnight (1st Saturday of August), Nacht van de Kerken (2nd Saturday of August), Cultuurweekend and Open Monumentendag.
Visits to the crypt and the archeological site:
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, the ‘friends of Saint Paul’ offer guided tours of the crypt and the archaeological site to individual visitors. There is a fixed tour at 3 pm, but depending on the number of guides on duty, additional tours may be organized in an afternoon.
- The number of participants per guided tour is limited to eight. Because of the stairs and the nature of the space it is only suitable for people with a good physical condition and children from 10 years old. Participation is included in the entrance fee of the church.
- Practical: to give every visitor a chance to participate, we do not work with reservations in advance. At the box office, the visitor can register on the spot for these tours before or after purchasing an entrance ticket.
- Do you wish to visit the crypt and the archaeological site with a group? Go to ‘guided tours’.